Happy Valentines’ Day Sweet Talk for Chicago’s Housing MarketChicago real estate gets a couple of sweet reports just in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Chicago’s housing market ranks #1 as the top city ripe for tech boom, according to a survey by Modis, an IT staffing service, beating out Houston, Boston and others. See the complete article at Housing Markets for Tech Boom
According to my source at Crain’s Chicago Business here’s a scoop for you, before it even goes to print.
- Data shows that more Chicago homes went under contract in January 2017 than in any January since MRED started collecting data back in 2008.
Sellers are in a sweet spot to sell now and Investors can project that Chicago will continue to attract jobseekers like bees to honey. Let me know if you want more information on the value of your property or are looking for great investment deals.
In the long run it’s all about building a financial wall around you and your family, isn’t it?
Please allow me to close with an invitation.
I will be facilitating a financial literacy course March 1 through April 26 on 9 consecutive Wednesdays at my office. Attendees pay a nominal fee for materials and I am volunteering my time. It’s is open to any and all so please share this with friends, family members or co-workers you think might be interested.
· Living paycheck to paycheck? Broke is the new normal for approximately 76% of Americans.
· Taking control of your money starts with a plan, and Financial Peace University (FPU) is that plan!
· FPU is financial expert Dave Ramsey’s nine-week money class.
· Learn practical ways to pay off debt, overcome your fear of budgeting and create a savings plan.
· More than 4.5 million people have changed their futures with FPU; I have and you can too!