CHICAGO REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
Many of my clients, sellers and buyers, have been asking for a rental market update. If you don’t currently rent or own a rental, you probably know someone who does!
Here’s the latest:
- Home ownership is near a 50 yr. low.
- Rental rates are at an all-time high with low vacancies.
- Good rental properties in Chicagoland are commanding premium sale prices.
The net result:
- Local investors are competing with national and international investors.
- We expect the rental market to remain strong for quite some time.
- If you own rental property now could be a great time to cash out. Give me a call for a market estimate of your property.
On another note…Keller Williams Realty International, headquartered in Austin, TX, has pledged that its leadership and agents will raise $20 million to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey. Our agents will be out in full force next week to bring relief to those in Houston.
- If you have resources to invest ask me about my list of available investment properties.
Let’s continue to help those who need our help.